[hylafax-users] May be interesting: a HylaFAX picture

Howdy,

I have just successfully installed HylaFAX as
the server of our mail-to-fax gateway (although
some tuning is still needed). I took the occasion
to create a diagram of the HylaFAX components
(maybe not 100% correct). May be interesting. You
can find it at:

https://val2.synapse.lu/hylafax/HylaFAX_frame.htm

Problem is, you probably have to have IE5 to be able
to read it, it's a vml generated by Visio, a
now-Microsoft company.

						Best regards,

						-- David Tonhofer