Re: [hylafax-users] multiple modems

On Mon, 20 Nov 2000 13:41:29 -0700, you wrote:

>changed to cue1.  When I run the second faxmodem command, I see no
>errors in any logs, but only cue0 is waiting to accept faxes.
What kind of error do you get when sending a fax through the new port?

If you don't use faxgetty, faxstat will show the line with
Modem cue1 (+39000000000): Waiting for modem to come ready
only after it has used the modem.

Have you tried restarting the HylaFAX server and using faxmodem on the
new port only?
Or maybe try with (to force using the new port)
sendfax -h cue1@ -d faxno filename
and then see what's the output of
faxstat -sl

--