[hylafax-users] Can I do this with HylaFax

Hi everyone ...

I am considering using HylaFax to do the following ( currently WinFax
doesn't do what I need and crashes too often) :

I have a batch program that creates entries in a table for statement
requests where each line in the table represents a statement. Another
'monitor' program then reads this table for any new requests, generates html
versions of the documents and is then supposed to create new faxes with
these html attachments.

Would it be possible to configure HylaFax to read these html documents and
convert them to a fax image and then send them off automatically. I would
then also be able to query whether a fax was sent successfully or not.

Also, how good is the hylafax html2ps converters as my html docs are fairly
complex with many levels of nested tables ? I would also like to
automatically generate a coverpage (with an image) and cover text.

Currently all this runs (or shall I say attempts to :) on Windows. How
difficult/time consuming would a setup like this take. I am learning Linux
currently (close to 'competent' I believe).

Any additional info that you think is helpful would be great.

Thanks
Rakesh

This message may contain information which is confidential and subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by email, facsimile or telephone and return and/or destroy the original message.