[hylafax-users] AW: problems with my hylafax

Your fax could not be delivered within the killtime (if i rember the
name correctly). There it is removed from the queue.
This can be caused by many reasons.
Do you do mass faxing? The you maybe have to increase the killtime.
see your hylafax client's docu. AFAIR sendfax uses -k

Bernd