[hylafax-users] faxmail: controling oubound fax through hosts.hfaxd

hello

I am using the faxmail gateway to send fax via a mailer application.
I want to control who can send fax .
I read about hosts.hfaxd which by default contains localhost and
127.0.0.1, in that case all my (mail)fax are sent. I removed localhost
and 127.0.0.1 and added ip addresses of the clients machines I want to
allow to send fax from, unfortunatly it didn't work, mailer daemon says:
"... status=bounced (Command died with status 255: "/usr/bin/faxmail".
Command output: Password:faxmail: Login failed: 500 'PASS ': Syntax
error, expecting password.. )"

Then I realized that faxmail runs on the same machine as hylafax so it's
always submitting fax from localhost ! I short,  lose the origine of the
mail (fax) .

How can I control sendings in a faxmail configuration.

thanks
--
Jehan Procaccia
Institut National des Telecommunications| Email :