[hylafax-users] Ask for a patch

Nice to see that the Hylafax list works again ;-)

I would like to use some commands what are now "unimplemented". I am
looking for somebody who can make a patch to implement them.

If I telnet to a Hylafaxserver on port 4559, and I give the command "HELP
JPARM" I can see that some commands are not implemented. These commands
are important to get the faxcover variables from notify.awk.

It would be good to get the variables "comments", "regarding",
"fromcompany" and "fromlocation" implemented, at this way it's possible to
send an e-mail with all the information from the faxcover.

I do not think this is very complex, because there are many other commands
implemented like "tocompany" and "fromuser", so I think it's copy and
paste.

I would like to make a patch myself, but I do not have experience with
C and I never made a patch...

Bye,
Paul van der Vlis