[hylafax-users] Problem with soimes fax machines

Soft : Hylafax fax server 4.1
O.S. : Suse Linux 6.3
Modem : U.S. Robotics External 56k (FaxModem), Class 2.0

Symptoms : I send documents via my win application (sorry, i cannot do
otherwise...)
 I Use WHFC via Ole... works Ok with recent faxes (for instance, fax
cards on computers)
BUT :  I encounter problems with older fax modems ( thermic models, even
HPOffice).
I get a 'RSPREC got DCN 51' (or 54) errors on sending MPS or EOP.
It seems that answering modems take a too long time to answer these
commands (i am right ???), and i get an HANGUP, and all is done...
Is it possible to change delay on EOP or MPS ???
Is it a bug on USR Modems ???

Any help would be appreciated

C.DEVISE

CDI Sarl.