Re: [hylafax-users] WHFC 1.0.8 released - Help

Hi All & Ulrich

Ulrich thank you for the new release. It works on my test workstation w2k,
but I'm unable to connect to the hylafax server from other Windows NT
workstations. When I do a "faxstat -a" everything is fine. I can send and
receive fax from my test workstation no problem. I have updated the
"hosts.hfaxd" with IP Addresses of the other workstations, but I'm still
unable to connect. When ever I click on the Send, Receive & Done queue
buttons I get the following 3 error boxes twice"

1. FQDN server (Hylafax server version) ready.
2. User xxxx logged in
3. Port command successful.

After clicking "ok" on the error boxes no status of the Hylafax is
displayed.

Is this a HylaFax Server config problem.

All tips welcome

Thanks in advance

Steven