[hylafax-users] firmware Elsa Microlink 33.6TQV

Hi,

is anybody running Hylafax without Problems with the Elsa 33.6TQV with
firmware v1.24 or lower?
Just want to know if I have to upgrade to current firmware v1.26.
There is a description of what has changed in v1.26 since v1.24 on the Elsa
webpage. There has something changed in the FAX-part in the current
firmware, but I don't know if these changes are important for Hylafax.

I also have an Creatix SG2834. Does this modem work without problems with
hylafax?

Thanks in advance
	Michael Bellion