Re: [hylafax-users] General Questions about Hylafax

From experience, the real trick is sendfax/faxstat -vv in one xterm and
a telnet session to the server in another. 8)

As Bernd stated, my Java libraries are at http://www.net-foundry.com/java/gnu/hylafax/.

I'd love to work with you (and other hylafax users) to improve them.  Right
now they should be functional for most uses.  There are some developers
out there using them and I haven't heard much in the way of complaints.

we can take further conversation to private email or the gnu-hylafax mail list.

-joe