[hylafax-users] Inconsitency of placing dialrules file ?

Dear Daren,

I 've got source of hylafax and got without errors at compiling and running.
that i told you before.

But there is one thing still make me confused. about placement of dialrules
file.
a file for conversion phone number.
i got two place that use a different dialrules file when i tracing the software.
those are
--faxd/ServerConfig.cpp
void ServerConfig::SetDialRules(const char *name)
--> when i trace it .. the name refers to 'etc/dialrules' -> at FAXSPOOL
directory
in my machine it refers to /var/spool/fax/etc/dialrules.
it use dialrules for converting number into dialstring and cannonicalnumber.

--util/SendFaxClient.cpp
bool SendFaxClient::prepareForJobSubmissions(fxStr& emsg)
line 15 : dialRules = new DialStringRules(dialRulesFile);

this 'dialRulesFile' referst to dialrules at FAXLIBDATA directory
in my machine it refers to /usr/local/lib/fax/dialrules.
it use dialrules just for converting phone-number into displayNumber.

I don't know why it split into two location ? why don't use in one location
only. ?
thanks.

regards,

Agus Subhan Akbar