Re: [hylafax-users] help

On Tuesday, August 15, 2000, at 10:07:08 AM, Wonda wrote:
> i would like to get on fax i think can you help me find out what i
> have to do and what is the cost if any thank you wanda e-mail me bak
> at wklocke@bluebonnet.net

Wow.  :-)

Given the address your message went to, I suspect you were looking at
an old source.  If you haven't already perused the sights at
http://www.hylafax.org, I commend them to your attention.  The package
itself is free, but it will take you some time to install and
configure.  I've done a few of them lately, and it took me about 8
hours on the last one.  If you've never done one before, how long it's
likely to take you depends on your skill level at these things...

With the proper hand holding, you might get a first time install down
to a couple days, if you pick all the right packages the first time.

... and you're not installing on AIX.  :-)

Cheers,
-- jra
Member of the Technical Staff
The Suncoast Freenet