[hylafax-users] Can't use sendfax out of cgi-script

Hi everyone,

I have the following problem. I cant use sendfax out of my cgi script. I am
going to post the part of code below. Is there any known restriction to
sendfax? I am printing out the same line to the webbrowser after The
systemcall and with this call the program starts nicely and queues the fax
and faxes it out.

Any clues anyone?
any help is highly appreciated.

Kind regards
Juergen Hoffmann

sub send_fax_mail() {
    my $fax;
    foreach $fax (@fax_recipients) {
        $systemcall = "/usr/bin/sendfax -n -d0\,$fax /tmp/$destination.$date.txt";
        $debug .= `$systemcall`;
        $debug .= $systemcall.br;
    };
    close($fh);
    $debug .= h /tmp/$$.fax;
    foreach (@mail_recipients) {
        $systemcall = "cat /tmp/$destination.$date.txt | mail -s \"Ihr Internet Formular wurde mit den folgenden Daten ausgefüllt
        system($systemcall);
        $debug .= $systemcall.br;
    };
    # `rm /tmp/$destination.$date.txt`;