[hylafax-users] Hylafax Client

I've installed Hylafax on a Linux RH 5.2 server. It's Ok, and it works great.
I use a Windows Client (whfc), but i want develop my own client for i wan
put it directly in my apps. (i work with Delphi), and do it by myself.
 I've  made a interface in Delphi through Winsock, and I can talk to the
server on port 4559.

Who can send to me some examples of connection and protocol, i cannot use
only some requests (status, help, jnew, jparm, etc...)
Particularly, in don't know how use the list command, and others that needs
a data connection (???)
Message 425 : Cannot build data connection: Connection refused.

Where to find a Howto, or some documentation on that ???

Any help would be appreciated.

My E-Mail : c.devise@wanadoo.fr

Thanks a lot.