[hylafax-users] ASCII

Hi,
  I had posted a problem trying to fax ASCII characters 127-255 in a text
  document. Phil Watkinson sent me a nifty utility ttf2pfa which converts
  True Type fonts to afm fonts for Hylafax (thank you btw). I also played
  around with the GNU utility a2ps and found that the following works
  quite well for an ASCII text file that is no more than 80 characters
  wide.

  a2ps -q -B -X ibm-cp437 -1Rf11.1 -o POSTSCRIPT_OUTPUT_FILE ASCII_INPUT_FILE

  The big thing is using the -X option with ibm-cp437 encoding. Anyways then
  you can just fax away the POSTSCRIPT_OUTPUT_FILE.
					    -Timothy
--
Ankh if you love Isis.