[hylafax-users] Re: faxrm restricts root

Thanks, Albert, I didn't know about administrative accounts.  I can always
su from root to the user who submitted the fax and then faxrm it, which
isn't a problem.  However, I really wanted to know why.  I guess, though,
that I was unclear.

Why would we ever want to restrict root from administrative HylaFAX
priviledges?  Especially when root can simply su to become any user anyway?
 (It's just making it troublesome for root, that's all.)

Thanks.
Lee Howard