[hylafax-users] Re: Bad code word at scanline with Zylex U1496E

___cliff rayman___ <cliff@genwax.com> writes:

> thanks.  i will try your config recommendations.
> are you using the modem in class2 or class2.0 mode?

I am using it in Class1, but it's rather exception, because I am not only
using, but also hacking it :-)

Returning to you question, both work. But I recommend you to use Class2,
because "endless RTN" bug manifests itself with Zyxels more frequently in
Class 2.0 than in Class 2.

Or better wait for 4.1 beta 3 and then use any class you like :-)

Hope to hear from you soon,
Dmitry