[hylafax-users] Problem building Hylafax on RedHat 6.1

I am having difficulty building Hylafax and I would like to
get some help from this mailing list.

I am installing Hylafax on my computer running RedHat 6.1.
I need to build it from source instead of just installing
the binary because I have upgraded ghostscript to version 6.01.

The source I downloaded is hylafax-4.0pl2-3rh5.src.rpm, and
I use the command:
	rpm --rebuild hylafax-4.0pl2-3rh5.src.rpm
to build the package. However, many programs in the package
does not compile successfully. Here are some of the messages
I got:
  Dispatcher.c++: In method `fxBool FdMask::anySet() const':
  Dispatcher.c++:67: `fds_bits' undeclared (first use this function)
  Dispatcher.c++:67: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
  Dispatcher.c++:67: for each function it appears in.)
  Dispatcher.c++: In method `int FdMask::numSet() const':
  Dispatcher.c++:78: confused by earlier errors, bailing out
  make[3]: *** [Dispatcher.o] Error 1
  make[3]: Leaving directory
`/usr/src/redhat/BUILD/hylafax-v4.0pl2/util'
and with faxalter, faxcover, faxq, faxmail, faxrm, faxstat, hfaxd,
sendfax, sendpage, and unquote, I got:
  /usr/bin/ld: cannot open -lfaxutil: No such file or directory

I have tried searching for a faxutil library on the internet with no
success. Can anyone give me suggestions how to solve these problems?
Thank you.

Albert