[hylafax-users] post script attachments

I am using sparc-sunos5.5-hylafax-v4.0pl1-pkg on a SUN Ultra2 running
Solaris 2.6. It is used as a e-mail fax gateway. If I send from the
command line using sendfax and send a post script file, it works fine.
But if I use an e-mail client like pine or desktop mail and attach a
post script file, it doesn't send the post script attachment. I know
that using the e-mail client sends the fax with faxmail whereas the
command line sendfax is simply sendfax, but I don't know what the
difference is that is not sending the post script attachment. Do you
have any idea why this is so?
Thanks,
Dan Deibel.