RE: White space gets removed

Seems like the PageChop settting aint the answer. I edited my config.ttyS0
to have:
PageChop none
at the end and it still faxed out like this:
http://www.yourgateway.net/econf-faxed.pdf
when it was printed from this:
http://www.yourgateway.net/econfusion.pdf
As you can see the INTERNAL white space is chopped out.. and the document is
squashed up.

If there is anything people can recommend to stop this happening it would be
great.
Thanks

dave

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions