my modem

When I try to connect to the Internet, it says my modem is not working.  I
have checked to make sure it is configured right on the computer, and it says
it is. I have installed AOL into my computer and it will not connect with my
modem.  There are switches on the back of the modem, but I have not messed
with them at all.  Is there any cretin config. That they should be in to
work? I have tried both phone line ports, and it still says the same thing.
I just cannot figure what I am doing wrong.

Thank you

Cliff Keisnger

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions