Re: Viewer for ms-windows

> why do you need a PS-Viewer ??

the place I found faxes which I sent before is
/var/spool/fax/docq. They all are postscript files.

If someone likes to resend them it would be useful
to view them for identyfing whats in it.

> the incoming faxes are tiff-files, what about a tiff-viewer, or
> just convert the tiff in pdf and view them with acrobat-reader.
> there are surely much more possibilities to view your faxes.
> <<man faxrcvd>> helps you to do that automatically.

There is no problem with incoming faxes.

>If you're trying to view PostScript files that you're faxing out...
>GhostScript (Gsview) works fine for me.

I have to pay 40 $ to Gsview-company to get rid of the registration-screen
So I asked for a free viewer without registration dialog (and 14 MB wasted
hd-space).

Thanks for your answers.

Michael

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions