Printing outgoing faxes

Hello all!

I am looking for a way to print all my outgoing faxes automatically, or
another way to archive all the outgoing faxes. It's not only the document,
but also the faxcover what's important to archive.

I saw that all outgoing faxes are send to the /var/spool/fax/docq directory
and that this directory is not emptied immediately. I think this directory
is emptied by the program /usr/sbin/faxqclean what's called by Cron.

Wouldn't it be possible to use a script what's called by Cron, what would
print all the faxes before using faxqclean?

Bye,
Paul van der Vlis.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions