Re: Re: Hylafax question

Dmitry Bely wrote:

>- added the RTNHandlingMethod option, allowing you to select more robust
>method of handling RTN ("giveup" or "ignore" besides default "retransmit")

Please, where is the patch for this new feature?
When I tried your last public patch for RTN I still had problems with
class1. Is this in a new patch?

If someone uses "ignore", does this mean that Hylafax would terminate
the connection (after sending the page just once) logging a success
(this is what I'd like)?
Would this affect "no response to MPS" too?

Thanks.

--
giulioo@pobox.com

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions