Re: [hylafax-devel] Re: atz

  Dmitry> Oh my God! I have to explain even ELEMENTARY things :-(

Dmitry, this is not a productive attitude.

Could you possibly stop complaining about how stupid everyone is please? Unless
you are willing to listen to the comments of others, and discuss/debate them
rationally, you will not find your contributions gain much acceptance in the
developers forum. Perhaps someone will miss the point - perhaps it bores you to have to explain it to them but that's how concensus is eventually reached, like it or not.

Your proposed changes are complex and affect fundamental HylaFAX operation - please just relax, stop pushing everyone so hard and talk to us about them.

-Darren

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions