Re: ZyXEL Omni56k, RH6.1, HylaFAX 4.1b1 bad behavior

Vasile GABURICI wrote:

>         You must downgrade to libtiff 3.4-6. Hylafax is not yet ready for
> 3.5.x... I had the same problem.

Thanks a lot!

I've done it and have it worked, but now I have next problem.
All outgoing faxes goes "jammed". I think while sending they lacks a lot
of scan rows, but modem says that sending was successful. While browsing
in graphics viewer generated tiff looks good, when it sended on fax
modem (to VentaFax - program made in Russia and shipped with ZyXEL
Omni56k in Russia) it received good, but when this page sended to fax...
bad luck :(
I think problem in reconverting fax format while handshaking and sending
to remote end (I use Samsung SF2010, rather old fax, but when receiving
from other faxes it works perfectly). I've try to track this by placing
echo in tiff2fax script, but get nothing, like in case it not invoked at
all.
What is wrong and what I should check to solve this problem.

With best regards, Sergey.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions