Re: ZyXEL Omni56k, RH6.1, HylaFAX 4.1b1 bad behavior

Vasile GABURICI wrote:

>         What version of libtiff are you using?
>
> On Wed, 5 Apr 2000, psv wrote:

Ok. I've solve this problem by replacing new libtiff with old one (from
stock RH6.1), I got faxes running, but outgoing faxes is somewhat
"compressed", though hylafax said everuthing goes successfully. It seems
that outgoing faxes misses portions of lines.
When I look on prepared tiff in viewer it looks very good. I placed echo
of command line in ps2fax and tiff2fax, but have output only from ps2fax
without any strange things (though it rather strange: everywhere, in
printer driver, in whfc dialog, pointed a4 paper format, but in ps2fax
used letter paper format, why?).
What's wrong now?

With best regards, Sergey.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions