ISA PNP modem Problem !

Hi ,

I have install FreeBSD 4 and I have a USRobotics Sportster 33600 Internal
PnP modem that installed in my computer . My FreeBSD kernel support Plug and
Play and detect my modem name and assign an IRQ and PORT to my modem follow
the kernel log :

Apr  9 20:35:52 hamid /kernel: sio4: <U.S.Robotics Inc. Sportster 33600
Voice Internal> at port 0x3f8-0x3ff irq 4 on isa0
Apr  9 20:35:52 hamid /kernel: sio4: type 16550A

it assign sio4 to my modem . But there is not any cuaax to use modem ! how
can I use my modem ?
I can't open my modem port in minicom but my modem was detected by kernel .
I think that I must have some command or kernel setting or rc.serial setting
or ... to config my modem .
Please help me to use my modem in FreeBSD 4.0

Thank You
Hamid Hashemi

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions