No Subject

Respected Sir
I am using HylaFax Software as my Fax Server Application . I am running the application on RedHat Linux 6.1 . The only query that i have is that whether hylafax will run with a Digi card which is a multiport Analog Modem put on my PC . I have Digi Acceleport RAS 8 card and will like to use Hylafax Software as my Fax server Application . Will the application run with that card . pls advise if there could be any potential problems with this card if u have tested it previously with that Software .
Your fast reply will be highly appreciated
Regards
Swaminathan

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions