Installing hylafax under Debian, faxrm and sendfax hang.

MODEM ZYXEL U1496B/V 6.17
hylafax-server 4.0.2-13

I can successfully queue up a job but no action is taken on it.

faxstat -s shows:

HylaFAX scheduler on ns1.pad.com: Running
Modem ttyS2 (): Running and idle

JID  Pri S  Owner Number       Pages Dials     TTS Status
1    127 R  peter 423-8640      0:0   0:12

Notice the number of pages does not show.

If I try to remove the package with faxrm 1.  This also hangs.
Can someone give me a suggestion.

Thanks.

--
Peter Dominguez
72 Belvedere Dr

The 21st century begins on January 1, 2001.
see: http://astro.nmsu.edu/~lhuber/leaphist.php
http://pschye.usno.navy.mil

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions