WHFC 1.0.6 and the /page-count variable

My Config:
RH 6.1 (no Updates Applied)
220 twgrh1 server (HylaFAX (tm) Version 4.1beta1) ready.
WHFC Client 1.0.6
WHFC printer driver is Apple Laser Writer 16/1600 PS

When I use sendfax, the /page-count variable for the cover page
(faxcover.ps) is calculated correctly as '1' when there's a cover page and
one subsequent page being faxed.

When I use WHFC 1.0.6, the /page-count variable for the cover page
(faxcover.ps) is one too few (ie; the correct /page-count should be '1' when
there's a cover page and one subsequent page being faxed, when in reality
the /page-count variable gets defined as '0').

Does anyone know what or when the /page-count variable gets defined with
WHFC processing and how the value is determined for this variable? Sendfax
works fine with this same faxcover.ps.

TIA.
ken

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions