Re: Printing cover pages via WHFC

> the actual files I'm faxing are standard postscript. It seems a conversion
> from EPS to postscript is missing / not recognized properly (not being
> done?) on the *same* coverpage when using the WHFC client.

Some EPS files include a showpage operator and will therefore print
on postscript devices, but they are not required to contain a showpage
operator, and when actually included in a true postscript document,
the code sequence that embeds them will disable the showpage operator.

The only real differences between EPS and Postscript are that:
- there has to be a bounding box comment;
- certain postscript operators that could compromise the postscript
  interpreter global state are banned;
- as a special concession, rather than showpage being banned, the containing
  is expected to temporarily disable it (this implies that they may only
  contain one page);
- the header comment format.

I would expect postscript, not EPS files to be used for cover pages.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions