Re: help!!! client access (host.hfaxd)

> "Schiefner, Thomas" wrote:
>
> Hello.
> I read a lot of information to hosts.hfaxd, but all the same which I
> write there - I get a " ACCESS denied " and a password query of the
> WHFC Client. "chmod 0600 hosts.hfaxd" didn't help .
>
> Can anybody help?

is it owned by user fax ??

lines are evaluated as regexp

to give all users in your subdomain access to the server add a line
like:
.*\.mydomain\.de

that should work

/Matthias

--
HAGOS eG                 phone: +49 711 7880592
Matthias Reich             fax: +49 711 7880599

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions