background graphic for every sent page

Hello friends,
I've a problem and I like to know wheater somebody has a solution:
(Maybe directly with hylafax or connected to a third-party program)

I'd like to have a kind of "static" graphic in the background of every
page hylafax sends. This could be a company-logo, for instance but as
well a complete "letter-template". Insteed of printing the text via a
printer on this template you should be able to "print" your text
directly on a virtual paper which already contain the company logo and
locations.

I hope you know what I mean -- I can't explain it better at the
moment.

I would be very gratefull if you point out a basic approach
for a possible solution.

Thanks a lot

--
mfg / With best regards,

Ciao
Mikey

        Even one moment of life spent cannot be regained for
          millions of gold coins. Therefore, what greater
             loss is there than time spent uselessly ?
 Thorsten Garrels  *  th.garrels@t-online.de  *  Wittmund  / Germany

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions