Re: Problem with Faxsending

Philipp Steinkrüger schrieb:

> I am running Hyla 4.0pl2 on a Suse 6.1 distribuition.
>
> Problem:    When i look at the faxes i sent to a test faxmachine,
>                     its hard to read them, because some text is
> corrupted.
Hello out there,
its EXACT the same here (SuSe6.0 up to 6.3 several Modems, last one
tried ELSA56K Microlink). I tried the fix
that is mentioned in the FAQ at hylafax.org, but unfortunately it
didn't help :-(
So if some has a solution ... PLEASE let us know. I am sure there is
one,
because there are people using hylafax if i look at this list ...
TIA
--
ingo wilmer
geschäftsführung

tel +49 251 98704-22 | jüdefelder str. 37 | http://www.zeitspringer.de
fax +49 251 98704-11 | 48143 münster	  |

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions