Re: Compiling HylaFAX v4.0beta2 on Solaris 7 with gcc 2.8.1, libstdc+ + 2.8.1.1, libg++ 2.8.1.1a

Lenon Chang writes:

>I have been using Solaris 2.6 with HylaFAX v4.0beta2 on a Sparc 20 for about
>2 months.  Unfortunately, the MIS people had forced me into upgrading to
>Solaris 7 thereby trashing all or most of the programs that compiled fine
>previously.

You shouldn't need to recompile HylaFAX, or practically anything else,
when going from Solaris 2.6 to Solaris 7.  You might need to reinstall
it, if you didn't have it installed in a separate filesystem, but that
should be all.