Where and how to set "-i" option for sendfax?

Hello HylaFax,

I try to setup HylaFax 4.0p12 on Linux Mandrake 5.3. I want use faxmail gateway
for sending faxes.
Job number in notification message is uncomfortable for our users, - if one send
many faxes at once he can't identify which notification correspond to which fax
sent.
User needs his own identification for sent fax (in notification message) insted
of job number, because when he send fax by e-mail to HylaFax server he doesn't
know job number that fax.
Can I use "-i" options for user's identification? If I can, where and how I can
put user's identifier. I read man for sendfax and there is no CONFIGURATION
PARAMETERS for "-i" option.
Or may be there is other way to solve my problem?

Viktor Latyshev
vlatyshe@itera.ru

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions