Re: session is terminated abnormally During fax recieving.

frank gelbrich wrote:

> David Woolley wrote:

> > > recvq/fax00047.tif from Acer America, route to &lt;unspecified>, 3 pages
> >
> > Please re-submit with HTML turned off and with the protocol trace log
> > included.  The syslog summary is of no real use for debugging.
>
> Hello David
> Thanks for your response.
> But I got it working my self.

Could you please explain how? - We get this error from time to time, and are
having problems receiving from one particular sender right now because of this.
--
Toralf Lund <toralf@kscanners.no>   +47 66 85 51 22
Kongsberg Scanners AS               +47 66 85 51 00 (switchboard)

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions