Modems that you can ACTUALLY GET that work well with Hylafax?

Hi folks,

The "modem guide" on the Hylafax page is HORRIBLY out of date.

I need to get a passel of modems for my server here, and, well, finding
sources for these is problematic at best.

Does anyone have updates to this and/or config files for newer Class 2
(or 2.0) modems that are actually reasonably-available on the market today?

Any recommendations?

I can run Class 1 with just about anything, but I know it'll get me in
trouble as the load rises, and I don't want to get in trouble.

Makes/Models and SOURCES would be appreciated (eg: if CDW carries it
that's wonderful!)

Thanks in advance!

Karl Denninger (karl@denninger.net)  Web: http://childrens-justice.org
Isn't it time we started putting KIDS first?  See the above URL for
a plan to do exactly that!

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions