mgetty again

Ok... yesterday I said that everything is working fine... it's not really
true...

I think that the "PATHGETTY" and "PATHEGETTY" are not used by hylafax !!!

i set those PATH to use /sbin/mgetty, but hylafax is always calling
/sbin/getty!

the only way I was able to make it work was to overwrite the /sbin/getty
with /sbin/mgetty, with
cp /sbin/mgetty /sbin/getty and it work like that, because when it calls
getty, that's the real mgetty that is starting.

My system works fine like that, but it's not normal to use this to make it
work!

do someone has an idea about that ?

I'm using RH6 and my hylafax is hylafax-4.1beta1-1rh6.i386.rpm
Frédéric Malenfant
Les Logiciels Saturne
Pont-Rouge, Québec

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions