Problem: Ring detected without successful handshake

        Hello, I have installed hylafax in my linux (debian) server for sending
and receiving faxes. I use the Multitech MT5600ZDX faxmodem. I am receiving a
lot of faxes without problems but sometimes I have this error:

	"Ring detected without successful handshake"

	and I can not receive the fax. Have someone this modem and this
problem??

 Can you help me??

thanks

--