MT3334ZDX Config - Success!

Just to let everyone know,  I've been able to use the posted MT5600ZDX
config file with the MT3345ZDX.  The only change I've had to make with
the file is including the following line to avoid Phase B Transmit
errors:

Class2NRCmd:	AT+FNR=1,1,1,0	# setup status reporting command

A final (hopefully) question - has anyone made available a patched
binary version of fax2ps that eliminates 1) corrects the placement of
the fax from the bottom of the page working upwards and 2) the
stretching of short faxes to fill the whole page (when using the -S
option).

Thanks,

Ken McCord
MIS Manager