Re: Problem mit HylaFax (Id "mo" respawning too fast)

Harry Holt wrote:

> You will need to find out what init is trying to start.  Check the
> /etc/inittab and look for the line that starts
> MO:(whatever).
>
> The only thing I run from init is faxgetty.  Maybe that has died.  Try
> commenting out that line in your inittab and running faxgetty from the
> console, etc.

After commenting this line in /etc/inittab

mo:23:respawn:/usr/lib/fax/faxgetty /dev/ttyS1

and running "faxgetty" from console, I got the reply:

Segmentation fault

The above mentioned line is the only one, which starts with mo in
inittab!

any other ideas?

Michael

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions