FAX Cover template help

I've been trying so hard to create a good cover page that meets my needs and
have successfully created a legible FAX cover from StarOffice in PS format.
the only thing I had to do was to convert the hex character notations to
normal characters.  Trying to do this in a Wintel machine is just a feat as
the stupid Windows PS driver adds too many prologue and other special macros
that it's too hard to understand.

What I am having problems with is the Comment line handling. To be able to
implement the BreakIntoLines macro to handle comments, one would tend to
need some PostScript language expertise which I don't have.  I've been able
to hack my way through this and luckily been able to figure out portions of
it.  The only problem is how to correctly handle the line breaks for each
line processed.

The comments section does not look like the samples in the faxcover.ps file
or any of the faxcovers on the ftp server.  What I want to do is to have 50
characters across on a specified new line and to continue on for the maximum
allotted lines.  So in essense, the comments start on a newline and continue
on for 50 characters (stringwidth and rule?) and when it reaches that point
do a carriage return and continue on to a new line.

I hope I've been able to explain this well enough for someone to show me how
to do this.

Thanks for your help.

Lenon

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions