Document page width

Hello,

I am running a Hylafax server from a SuSE 6.2 distribution and I have
problems with sending a fax from Staroffice 5.1, the modemconnection
hangs up und the logfile says
"Client does not support document page width, max remote page width 1728
pixels, image width 1734 pixels"

What must I do now to get my pages 6 pixels smaler ? Is this a problem with
Staroffice or Hylafax ?
I already searched the Mailinglist an FAQ, there was another persons some
years ago with the same question, but I found no answer :(

Bye,
--
Andreas Reeh			(technischer Support)
AID Computers AG		Tel:	+49-2234-95310-19

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions