Re: Can you use SuSeFax (or any other Java Hylafax client) on any non *ix OS?

----- Original Message -----
From: Bernd Proissl <news@proissl.de>
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2000 2:52 PM
Subject: RE: flexfax: Can you use SuSeFax (or any other Java Hylafax client)
on any non *ix OS?

> > Are there any other Java Hylafax clients?
> >
> > TIA
> >

> > Adam
> >

> i just started the developement. See me postings during the last days.
>
> Bernd Proissl

Could you keep me abreast of the developments? I am very interested as we
have a mixed net (Win32, OS/2 Linux) & the ability to get all the faxes both
sent & received is a usefull thing indeed (as is the ability to run one
client on all OS'es).

Will you have any sort of web site? We are Java developers too so it might
be possible (given other commitments at present) to help @ some point..

TIA

Adam

Adam