Can you use SuSeFax (or any other Java Hylafax client) on any non *ix OS?

Dear All,

Can you use SuSeFax (or any other Java Hylafax client) on any non *ix OS
such as OS/2?

I have looked on the SuSe site & there is a help file in German for running
it in Windows but I can not make head nor tail of it.. Given the fact that I
can get the main screen loaded on OS/2 & the fact that it is java.......

For instance how do I pass it the various settings such as Package root,
imagepath, setupfile, phonebook etc?

I got the main screen up by simply dumping the image folder into the folder
I am running the startup.cmd from.

If I try to get the status from the server I simply get:

"SuSEFax.getStatus: SuSEFax.PROTOException: NetCon.check empty reply
String!!!"

The server is happily running on a Linux box.

Are there any othe Java Hylafax clients?

TIA

Adam

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions