Re: faxrcvd script does not work

Alan Sparks schrieb:

> Linking outside the spool may not work... I think you're chrooted to the
> spool (someone correct me if I'm wrong)...
>
> If that's not it, check your paths to executables -- running by hand, you
> inherit your shell's PATH, which you wouldn't if HylaFAX is running the
> script.
>
> -Alan

I would bet on the second reason, path to executables.
As there is no path setting in your script it will probably fail
finding the mv and the date command, which are executables and
not shell-builtin-commands, you can verify that by typing "which mv",
what'll give you the path to mv. on my linux-system they live in /bin/

have a nice day
christoph

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions