priority of failed faxes

Hello,

I've got a problem with our HylaFAX fax server.  The priority of faxes
that fail calls is being increased (ie lower value for priority).  I've
got HylaFAX setup to dial 4 times, and kill time of 1 hour.  Faxes are
being tried 4 times and rejecting, and others are being tried zero times
and hitting the kill time.  I need to have HylaFAX try as many faxes as
possible, rather than try the same faxes repeatedly.  There appears to
be a PriorityMap for pages, but is there something similar for faxes?
This would be exactly the kind of thing I need.

I've seen this problem posted many times in the mailing list archives,
but no responses.  I've searched the source with no luck, and am
starting to have significant problems (like 200 faxes rejecting at the
same time requiring manual intervention).  If somebody could help me
this this, I'd be eternally grateful (and could be convinced to buy you
a CD/DVD ;)

I'm using HylaFAX v4.0pl1 under Solaris 2.6.

Thanks,
Jesse DeFer

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions