Scan program advice ?

Hey,

i am using hylafax on linux suse 6.2 . all clients are windows machines.
some clients have a scanner.

the problem: we want to fax 3 documents to the same destination. we have
to scan the documents with the scanner.

the way we do it: scan document 1 , save as a bmp graphic; scan document
2 , save as a bmp ...
open a word processor and import the 3 bmp graphics, now we are printing
with whfc

i think there must be a better solution! Could anyone point me please to
program, which could scan multiple documents and prints them then as one
document (to whfc)

(i hope i sayed what i meaned)

greetings from germany

Torsten